By sponsoring this conference you are casting a powerful vote for those of us who want to see progress in corporate behavior and social and environmental practices consistent with a healthy economy.
A strategic partnership with SILC provides high profile exposure, allowing your firm to reach top community leaders, corporations, policy makers, financial institutions and family offices. In addition to promotional opportunities, you will reinforce a commitment to partner with our community of nearly half a million combined members and growing.
We look forward to speaking with you about our sponsorship program. Please contact us by using the contact form or call us at 646-879-6393.
SILC Sponsorship has a number of benefits, including:
Company name and logo on all materials related to events and website releases
- Listing in email newsletter sent over to 30,000 community members representing companies, family offices and community leaders
- Invitation to special events, including invitation-only event with keynote guests and industry leaders
Non-Financial Sponsorship Opportunities
SILC recognizes the importance of non-financial sponsorship that broadens the scope and improves the experience of the overall conference.
We consider organizations to be a non-financial partner when designated as either a non-for-profit or from academia. For more information about the non-financial sponsorship, please contact us using our contact form or call us at 646-879-6393.
A few samples of our requirements for non-financial support include:
- Assistance in promoting the conference by posting conference notices in your organization’s newsletter, website and/or other communications vehicles.
- Provide an intern who may obtain credit in working with us to promote the conference.
- Content of books, journal, magazine and/or references manual created by your organization that we may share on our website.
- Link from the official conference website to your Company/Organization Web Site
2019 - Council Sponsors
2019 - Gold Sponsors
2019 - Technical Sponsors
Past Event Sponsors
The Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Association is the world leader in alternative investment education. Earning the CAIA Charter designation is the gateway to becoming a member of the Association, a global network of almost 10,000 AI leaders. CAIA also offers the Fundamentals of Alternative Investments certificate program. CAIA.org.
Position your firm in front of the most influential professionals in the accounting, legal and investor industries at the fastest-growing sustainability conference in the U.S.
Please contact us by using the contact form under sponsors or call 646 879 6393